Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One day!

Well, it's only one day until I leave! My travel purse arrived yesterday, my suitcase is almost packed, and we met with David again to pick up some things that they want me to take over for them. I am officially excited and trying very hard to not be nervous.
I have been so grateful for the prayers and support I have received from so many people over the last couple of weeks. I have had people I don't even know tell me that they are praying for me, and I have definitely been able to feel the impact of those prayers already. Thank you so much for praying for me, and I hope you will all continue to! I want God to be able to use me in as many ways as He wants.

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well in India and we will be praying for you Nicole! We love you and will continue to keep you in our prayers!

    -Calamity Rene (or Emily McC, but Calamity is my online name) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your prayers! The Lord definitely blessed my time in India.
    Miss you girl, hope to see you next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete